Questions



Questions
Matthew Cooper
9/1/17

What is your previous computer experience?
I learned a bit about Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as the Alice 3 program

What do yo hope to get out of this class?
Experience

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
none

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I learned the basics in high school, and used photoshop for school purposes during my freshman year of college

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
yes, but it only uses an old version of photoshop

Do you use a Mac or PC?
A PC

Who is your favorite artist?
I don't have one

Who is your favorite musician? 
I don't have one

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
No comment

Write a five line story?
Life is pointless to me. I going through stressful times lately at home. My dad has little trust in me. To be fair this is justified. I don't know what to do with myself.

Post an image on the blog.
Image result for iphone 8




Comments

Popular posts from this blog